Sanctimonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Talk

Go down 
+10
Sugarplum Whirling
Advent Len Animus
Rassendy Michaelis
Elerrina Lómëvilya
Valana Chelyx
Fyrin Esterra Fortinbras
Fortis Llenar
Verredian Vir Éclairé
Janus McFallen
Calishia Lachrymose
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fortis Llenar
Novice
Novice
Fortis Llenar

General Talk - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Talk   General Talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:40 am

hihi Zello,nice to meet you, I'm Fortis XD

Stuck? Don't worry XD You already saw the whole topics here right? It'll be easier

1. Read what jobs will you choose in here > Jobs and Skills

2. Make your character profile here > Student, Mercenary, Teachers

Oh yeah~ Don't forget to put your character picture also nice If you want to be a student, then register on student topic. Just copy and paste the codes

3. After you've done those 2, just wait until the admins accept that nice now, the admins are going somewhere. Maybe they'll be back at 12

Well.. if you don't mind and wanna ask more, meet me on the main site, then go below. You'll see a chatbox there. Log in, and you'll see me

Happy RP-ing gongxi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Talk   General Talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:52 am

Nice to meet you too~! puppy ohww i see~~so i guess for starter's i have to be a student rite?Hahaha~!!Thank's for the info!Helped me alot XD lol how much i love this onion emoticon~i hope the admin will put the monkey emoticon also~yoyo and cici~! hoho
Back to top Go down
Fortis Llenar
Novice
Novice
Fortis Llenar

PostSubject: Re: General Talk   General Talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:58 am

@Zello nice nice to meet you too~
Lols XD They already gave that XD
When you post a reply again, you'll see some emots on the left right?
You'll see a sentence "View More Emoticons", click the arrow, and choose "Crazy Rabbit" or "Monkey"

Btw, mind if you go to cb? syalala
Back to top Go down
Fyrin Esterra Fortinbras
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
Fyrin Esterra Fortinbras

PostSubject: Re: General Talk   General Talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:19 am

Hello Zello!XD syalala Yayy! kyaaa Another new member! Hey, hey, how'd you know about Sanctimonia? Did your friend recommend it to you?XD

So, the basics have been explained by Fortis since the admins are on vacation. Seriously, without them, the forum is like dead.dead We're so lonely here! why

Anyways, have fun RP-ing okay? Oh, I think the admin will change your username because your username should also be you character name. It's okay, let the admins deal with it tomorrow.nice

Happy RP-ing!
Back to top Go down
Fortis Llenar
Novice
Novice
Fortis Llenar

PostSubject: Re: General Talk   General Talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:22 pm

syalala Hello you guys~ Do you have a beautiful day? syalala
How are you? Hope you are fine~

Come and chat with us if you visit the main forum and go down, you'll see a chatbox there syalala

For all > happy RP-ing gongxi we'll wait another new characters fufufu and I hope, the next one will be on Phalanx or Athame flee

@Fyr shock2 you change into Miharu Rokujo~ Nee~ So you also like Nabari No Ou? fufufu

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Talk   General Talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:18 pm

@fyrin:Hello there fyrin~yup a friend of mine intro this forum to me,and u know what~I know you..but dont worry im just a person working undercover hahaha~!
@Fortis:Hello Fortis~!Yea its such a beautifull day today~!And i just slept for about 2 hour's when u were offline hahaha~! syalala
Back to top Go down
Fyrin Esterra Fortinbras
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
Fyrin Esterra Fortinbras

PostSubject: Re: General Talk   General Talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:58 pm

Zello: Aahhh~ it's that old green frog, called Keroro Gunso in FB recommended this forum to you, yeah? Hmm, well, that's just a guess. shock2 You know me? fufufu Well, be my guest here. evil Welcome to Sanctimonia! fuaa Why do I have the feeling that you're the green frog itself? confuse Oh! Nevermind.evil

Fortis: /ohoho Sorry! I was so bored I could die. This picture is just for fun, I'll switch it again after the admins return. Here I am, the evil one, for editing the character of Nabari no Ou.fufufu Hey, this pic of Miharu is cuter than Fyrin's original picture. lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Talk   General Talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:02 pm

Nonono~!!Im not kero,just call me Tamama fufufu~!!Im a secret agent working for him hooo so did the admin go to hawaii for a hoiday? hoho
Back to top Go down
Fyrin Esterra Fortinbras
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
Fyrin Esterra Fortinbras

PostSubject: Re: General Talk   General Talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:07 pm

Zello: Thou can't fool my eyes. I know who you are now.fufufu Anyways, welcome Zello! Mwahaha!XD Umm, about the admins going on holiday at Hawaii, I dunno but they'll return on 12th. cry The forum's dead without them.dead I want my classes! noooo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Talk   General Talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:13 pm

@Fyrin:I always lose to you... sad all hail the sadist fyrin~LoL~~!! lol
Back to top Go down
Fyrin Esterra Fortinbras
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
Fyrin Esterra Fortinbras

PostSubject: Re: General Talk   General Talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:14 pm

Zello: *flicks hair coolly*cool Well, you know me Kero. I'm not called the Lady of the Underworld for no reason. /ohoho Or I'll be eaten by my minions! yikes
Back to top Go down
Pandora Velika
Young Hero
Young Hero
Pandora Velika

PostSubject: Re: General Talk   General Talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:50 pm

A RAY OF HOPE!

FINALLY.. FINALLY..

Oh well... =.='

syalala hihi everybody
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Talk   General Talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:08 pm

Hi There pandora im new here,nice to meet you shy
Back to top Go down
Sugarplum Whirling
Novice
Novice
Sugarplum Whirling

PostSubject: Re: General Talk   General Talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:19 pm

Fortis : what? No bullying?? why na na na. I just want to whip! you, no reason. evil yeap, our friendship will last ever after. whip! whip! touched

Btw, haapi Idul Fitri day everybody! My major apologize to u all puppy syalala
Back to top Go down
Fortis Llenar
Novice
Novice
Fortis Llenar

PostSubject: Re: General Talk   General Talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:23 pm

@Zello shock just 2 hours? You'd better take more sleep nee~ Don't be like me /ohoho flee

@Fyr lols /ohoho if they see this topic, they will be know~ /ohoho Don't worry, I'll seal my mouth flee

@Sugar Lols~ Last forever by whip! whip! /ohoho
Oh.. I'm just an innocent person hoho flee

PanPanDoDor~ syalala Or Pandora lol XD
How are you Pan? syalala

Btw, Happy Idul Fitri for you guys who celebrated it~ gongxi
Back to top Go down
Pandora Velika
Young Hero
Young Hero
Pandora Velika

PostSubject: Re: General Talk   General Talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:36 pm

hihi zello

shock Panpandodor shock Ah Pandora.. how could I make a cute nickname with your name? XD

Happy Idul Fitri everone~

Monochrome Factor love And because of one fic, I found two OTPs for this series cool
Back to top Go down
Sugarplum Whirling
Novice
Novice
Sugarplum Whirling

PostSubject: Re: General Talk   General Talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:14 am

Fortis : whip! whip! whip! Innocent person? You? shock2 I dont get it cocky

Btw, how much ampau did u get, guys? ehm2
Back to top Go down
Fortis Llenar
Novice
Novice
Fortis Llenar

PostSubject: Re: General Talk   General Talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:27 am

@Sugar /ohoho I'm an innocent person whip! Believe me whip! Or should I give you a justice trough whip! ?? lols flee

Angpau.. dead I wanna get angpau~ noooo
Suugar~ syalala give me angpau.. puppy flee
Back to top Go down
Merzyraa Prairie Raidnels
Young Hero
Young Hero

PostSubject: Re: General Talk   General Talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:18 pm

Finally!! Yesterday I can't OL from my lapie sad I can from my phone, but I can't go to ChatBox... sad

btw, hihi all~ oh, Fyr changed her avatar confuse why don't you change your signature? Since you can put anything in your signature and the picture can be bigger too XD

Happy Idul Fitri too~ syalala
Back to top Go down
Pandora Velika
Young Hero
Young Hero
Pandora Velika

PostSubject: Re: General Talk   General Talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:19 pm

Ah... Bandung is so boring =.='

Kuroshistuji 2 syalala Aw.. dang it... I can't see Alois anymore /huhu
Back to top Go down
Sugarplum Whirling
Novice
Novice
Sugarplum Whirling

PostSubject: Re: General Talk   General Talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:55 pm

Fortis : whip! is not a justice, but its like a signment. whip! touched heyyaa! You are older than me, u should gimme an angpau. whip! evil
Back to top Go down
Fyrin Esterra Fortinbras
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
Fyrin Esterra Fortinbras

PostSubject: Re: General Talk   General Talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:19 pm

Merzyraa: lol I think the avatar change will just be temporary.XD I'll have to stick to my original character I think. yawn

Hey guys! What if we ask the admins to increase the students' weekly money just for this week of celebration (as their punishment for leaving us!)?hoho Take is as the students' angpao, regardless of who they are.XD Mwahahaha! Just kidding!XD
Back to top Go down
Fortis Llenar
Novice
Novice
Fortis Llenar

PostSubject: Re: General Talk   General Talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:10 am

@Mer shock2 why can't ol? If you online from phone, I hope you can access the chatbox~ dead

@Pan shock2 You're going to Bandung? shock I wanna join~ noooo
I can't go anywhere on holidays, but thanks to net I can always online hoho

@Plummy shock2 signment? whip! no, it's my whip! of justice /ohoho
Btw.. Am I older than you? confuse I don't remember dead

@Fyr weekly money! kyaaa And they *rent* us here, Fyr hoho so we can get some money after they *rent* us /ohoho

Wooots.. time to flee~ flee

Btw, I used shock2 really much now lol
Back to top Go down
Young Hero
Young Hero

PostSubject: Re: General Talk   General Talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:11 am

@Fyr : Good idea hoho more students' weekly money on special events? XD

@Fortis : I can't cry my phone doesn't allow me to access ChatBox /huhu and my phone is kinda broken right now run I can hardly connect to the internet!! run
Back to top Go down
Fyrin Esterra Fortinbras
Noble Knight
Noble Knight
Fyrin Esterra Fortinbras

PostSubject: Re: General Talk   General Talk - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:21 am

Hahaha! Yeah!XD Extra money on celebration or special occasions! Wohoo! Or maybe those who fared well in exams? study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Talk   General Talk - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Talk
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next